Regina Boxing Club

 

Regina Boxing Club


The Regina Boxing Club was established in 1949 by Ken Goff and has been operating in the same city owned facility ever since, at 2338 Dewdney Ave. The Club has been able to continue operating with finances generated from bingo funds since 1972.
Address
2338 Dewdney Avenue
Regina, Saskatchewan  S4P 3B2

Phone
(306) 525-5757  ext  
Fax
 
Toll Free
 
Email
[email protected] 
Contact
 

Website
Facebook
 
  
Twitter
  
Other
  

share this page



Tags:  <Fitness<Health<Gyms

Keywords:  <Boxing